Monday, January 11, 2010

Joni's Pneumonia

My sis-in-law came down with the flu this past November/December. She went to the doctor after she was starting to feel better but was still up one night coughing. She was diagnosed with pneumonia!

The doctor gave her a prescription.

Her hubby, being the researcher that he is, began researching the medication. Turns out it was an extremely strong drug with too many side effects and just barely government approved!

This did not sit well for drug-conscience hubby!

Since she was not on her death bed (Doctor confirmed it was not an extreme case.) they thought they would look into natural remedies.

With a little help from a loving Auntie, very trustworthy books and our Good Father, Joni was able to cure her pneumonia with all-natural products!

Here is what she did:
~2x/day Ordgano Oil (1 capsule) by Nature's Way
~3x/day Echinacea (3 capsules) by Nature's Way
~Zinc Lozenge (1 lozenge) by Nature's Way (every few hours for a couple days)
~2-4x/day Emergen-C powdered drink
4-4x/day Umcka ColdCare (1 tsp) (soothing syrup: shortens duration and redudces severity of cough, congestion, sore throat, sinus and bronchial infections- a leading european medicine that speeds recovery instead of just masking symptoms!)
~3x/day Garlic (3 cloves minced-let sit for 5 minutes to bring out healing properties- and mixed into bowl of applesauce)
~2-4x/day Onion with honey (simmer quartered onions in water until soft and drizzle on some honey)
Eat the whole onion! Joni also drank the broth and her hubby added garlic and Kombu seaweed when cooking because it adds more vitamins and nutrients, but it is not necessary.
She also added cinnamon, salt, stevia, tabasco sauce and worcestershire sauce to the cooked onions. She loved it and said it was DELICIOUS!

This is what Joni says of her healing routine:
"I was rigid with this for 6 days straight. I think I would've gone longer but stopped because I had something to go to that 7th day and didn't want to stink for garlic. I intended to continue afterward but got lazy. I started it back up again (the garlic especially and supplements a few days later since I noticed I was still fatigued etc.). I would've continued straight through for longer. If I wasn't at the pneumonia stage, I wouldn't have been so aggressive and I definitely lay a lot of stock in the garlic and onion for sure. Of course it is hard to say exactly what is doing most of the healing when I"m taking so many things, but it seemed like we put together a pretty good combination."

My Dear Sis-in-law was her healthy, gorgeous self come Christmas Day!

I had her tell me exactly what she did and so this is it!

Miracles DO come TRUE and THIS ONE didn't include ONE NASTY DRUG!

HALLELUJAH!

Thank you, Joni, for sharing and Thank You, God, for EVERYTHING!




No comments: