Thursday, February 18, 2010

Secret Face Potion

Recently, my dear hubby said my skin is looking really good and that it's really soft.

I thought, 'how sweet!'

Hmm.

I would've thought he was up to something if I didn't actually notice a difference in my skin myself.

But I have been trying out a new trick.

Do you want in on the secret?

It is super easy!

It is all-natural!

It has only one ingredient!

It has multi-functions! Not just a super-duper, make-your-face-look years-younger quality!

Do you really want to know what it is?

It's...

Lavendar essential oil!

2 drops on your fingers.

Apply to face.

Gently rub in an outward circular motion, avoiding the eye area.

Do this little trick for 2 weeks, though I noticed a wonderful difference in a week.

My skin looks younger, smoother and fresh!

If you do this before bed, the lavendar will help lull you to sleep.

Unless your hubby notices how great you look and then decides he wants to be up to something!

Hmm.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I need some! Where can I find it?

Unknown said...

I use Young Living Essential oils and I can order you some if you want me to.