Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Talk About Laughing Out Loud

I'm telling you, if you want to laugh out loud,

You HAVE to take a Zumba class.

I laugh the whole time!

At myself, of course!

It's the most fun I've had exercising in a long time!

First of all, I'm still chubby from having my baby

and watching myself in the mirror doing these CRAZY moves is

downright HILARIOUS!

I felt a little sheepish at first, because I am NOT a dancer!

But that's what's so funny!

I am laughing the whole time!

One time, the door to the fitness room was open and this man was walking by.

I thought it was someone from church and I almost gasped of embarrassment!

I mean, here I am acting like I want to be in a Lady Ga Ga video!

How embarrassing!

All was okay, though, it wasn't anyone I knew!

Phew!

Laughing is great medicine and if you haven't had that many laughs lately,

borrow a video from the library

or sign up for a class

and lose a little chub while laughing your 'booty' off!

Check out a sample of a class with this youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BILiNvLA-lo&feature=related

Have Fun!

1 comment:

MindiJo said...

Oooh, I tried that before. My friend in NM convinced me that I should. Guess what? Scandanavians don't move the way a Latino moves. Trust me. Plus, I have no hips, I'm shaped more boyish. So that doesn't help.