Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring Fashion Update

I am loving the bright sunshine we have been having!

Spring is right around the corner!

We can start putting away our black clothes!

YAY!

I thought I would have a nice neat list of 2010 Top 10 Spring Fashions for you but, sigh, I can't seem to figure out exactly what is going on.

So I will just give you a list of all the trends I came across and you can just pick your favorites.

Here goes:

1. Bold colors (turqouise is the number one, followed by red, yellow and copper tones)

2. Pretty pastels (pink, coral, purple)

3. Beige and nude colors

4. Little white dresses

5. Tribal print dresses, tops, etc

6. Tie-dye and watercolor dresses, tops, etc

7. Pencil skirts

8. Big, bright floral blouses

9. Denim galore

10. Animal prints

11. Ballet flats (with a heel, perhaps?)

12. Colorful, oversized handbags

13. The Boyfriend jacket (roll up the cuffs?)

14. Ripped jeans (don't tell our teenagers!)

15. Sailor stripes

16. Bold jewelry

17. Sequins, beads, glitter and shine

18. Ruffles

19. Mismatched prints

20. Sleek sporty styles

21. Clogs with a modern heel.

Phew! I am tired just thinking about it!

I guess the sum of it all is to just

WEAR WHAT YOU WANT !

FORGET ABOUT WHAT IS IN STYLE!

JUST BE YOURSELF AND HAVE FUN!



No comments: